Writer’s block? Feeling stuck? Sometimes, no matter how much we want or need to write, we just can’t seem to get the creative juices flowing.
When your enthusiasm and energy level fail you to tackle your To Do list and get cracking on your blog, music can literally pump you up and can get you going.
Need some tunes to get you started? BFrow has just what you need.
Turn up your speakers because we have a playlist of 21 iconic songs about fashion with beats, energy, and meaning to move and motivate you to write and publish that blog post. You’ll instantly be in the mood for fashion and productivity before the last song is through!
1. Supermodel (You Better Work) – RuPaul
2. Louboutins – Jennifer Lopez
3. Short Skirt/Long Jacket – Cake
4. I’m Too Sexy – Right Said Fred
5. She’s Got the Look – Roxette
6. Labels or Love – Fergie
7. Glam – Christina Aguilera
8. Fashion Beats – Black Eyed Peas
9. Harajuku Girls – Gwen Stefani
10. Fancy – Drake and TI
11. Vogue – Madonna
12. Suit & Tie – Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z
13. Fashion Killa – A$AP Rocky
14. Fancy – Iggy Azalea
15. Fashion – David Bowie
16. Fashion – Lady Gaga
17. My Adidas – Run DMC
18. White Dress by Kanye West
19. Dressin’ Up – Katy Perry
20. Girls on Film – Duran Duran
21. Sex & the City Theme – Groove Armada
Listen to our playlist the BFrow YouTube channel. Add it to your Favorites and listen when you’re writing on the go.
What’s your favorite song that pumps you up when you want to have fun and focus on your blog? Let us know in the comments below!